Velkow Lift On-Site Training
On-Site Operator Training & Certification
Why you should choose Velkow Lift Training for your employees:
- We deliver training on-site, at your location.
- We train your employees on the equipment they will be using everyday.
- Our on-site training is a cost effective alternative to sending your employees off-site.
- We are IVES certified and have over 45 years of experience conducting business in the lift truck industry.
- Our programs meet or exceed all applicable requirements, including government regulations and industry standards.
Types of Equipment
Your employees can be trained on a variety of equipment:
- Counterbalanced Forklift
- Narrow Aisle Forklift
- Powered Pallet Truck
- Rough Terrain Forklift
- Boom Lift
- Scissor Lift
Four Phases of Instruction
- Classroom Theory
- Hands-on Knowledge
- Practical Evaluation
Our Certification Package includes a certificate of completion, wallet card and full documentation for the Employer.
What you need to know as an Employer
The Ministry of Labour (MOL) requires that a lift truck operator be a “competent person”, This is defined under the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) as a person having “knowledge, TRAINING and experience to organize the work and its performance”.
Contact us for more information or to book Velkow Lift Training today.